Audit is the official inspection of a company / organisation’s accounts, typically by an independent body. in India that independent body is a Chartered Accountant. No matter the size of your business, it’s important to make sure you’re keeping proper tabs on your finances while adhering to generally accepted accounting standards and laws. However, keeping up with proper accounting practices takes time and energy, and even if you’re willing to put in the effort, you may not have the background needed to ensure that your business is truly compliant. Fortunately, that’s where we come in. Our team of highly skilled accounting professionals can review your books and practices to make sure you’re following the law and making the most of your revenue stream.
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company’s profitability and efficiency. We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
Audit– an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
Review – some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
Compilation – based upon client information provided
Our Audit Services includes:
- In-depth study of existing systems, procedures and controls for proper understanding. Suggestions for improvement and strengthening.
- Ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and statutes.
- Comprehensive review to ensure that the accounts are prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and applicable Indian Accounting Standards.
- Checking the genuineness of the expenses booked in accounts.
- Reporting inefficiencies at any operational level.
- Detection and prevention of leakages of income and suggesting corrective measures to prevent recurrence.
- Certification of the books of account being in agreement with the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account.
- Issue of Audit Reports under various laws.
Taking Care of Business
We understand that Auditing is a complex and time-consuming process. That’s why we pledge to handle all the details so that you don’t have to worry. We’ll come in and conduct a thorough audit and then present our findings in a clear and concise fashion. We’ll also use discretion throughout our audit to avoid interrupting your usual course of business.
To learn more about Auditing, Visit ICAI website