- GST Registration (see below)
- Filing of E-forms with the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Digital Signature Certificates (2 nos.)
- Name approval (RUN – Reserve Unique Name)
- Filing of SPICe form (see below)
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Articles of Association (AOA)
- PAN Application
- TAN Application
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation
- Includes Govt Fees & Stamp duty for Authorized Capital up to Rs. 1 Lakh
- This service does not include any foreign national or Foreign Body Corporate as a director OR business that need approval from RBI, SEBI or IRDA for incorporation
- Address proof of directors (ONE of Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Telephone Bill)
- Photo ID proof of directors (ONE of PAN, Passport, Aadhar Card)
- Passport size photos of Directors
- Citizenship proof (applies only if the director is non-resident)
- No objection certificate from the owner of the property where the registered office will be located
- Rent agreement of your registered office
- Self-declaration your directorship in other companies
- PAN Card of Directors
- Specimen signature
- Aadhaar Card of Directors (for digital signature)
Businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 20 lakhs (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) are required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration. For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.
Did you know that furnishing GST Returns can help you get an overdraft of Rs 1 crore from Banks and Financial Institutions. We can help you with all GST matters and working capital loans as we have tie-up with over 30 Banks and Financial Institutions. See below article and Call us and we can assist.
SPICe stands for Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company electronically. It is a fast track registration procedure initiated by Ministry of Corporate Affairs which enables a single form application process of company registration.
The normal registration route can take up to thirty days but if SPICe is followed the whole process can be closed within 15 days.
We aim at rendering fast services and delivering it in a speedy manner. The incorporation services shall be delivered following the SPICe route.
Registering a business can be a quite stressful. But don’t worry! We got your back. We will advise you on how and which business structure to select and help you start your entrepreneurial journey with a bang!
Other Types of Companies that we can help
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration
One Person Company (OPC) Registration
NGO Registration ( Section 8 Company Registration )
Partnership Firm Registration
Proprietorship Firm Registration
You can call us at 9082514106 or contact us here